- Ideal for RVs, Boats, Caravans, Glamping and much more!
- Privacy shutter ensures compost is hidden from view when not in use.
- Urine diversion system ensures only solid waste is bagged - maximising capacity.
- Silent 12V fan and convenient urine drain system.
- Easily connects to mains power or optional solar pack (see below for our solar power kit).
- Designed for easy installation using common handyman tools.
- Virtually unlimited usage - as solid waste is bagged and disposed of wherever convenient.
- Liquid waste is captured in a 5l container for easy disposal.
- Sturdy Construction - Made from marine grade fibreglass.
- Perfect for movable situations and slab buildings, as no underfloor space is required.
Our most affordable RV toilet!!!
($895.00) SPECIAL $795.00
Comes with 11 l solids container + lid, roll of compost-able bags, 12 V fan, 240 V adaptor, liquids drainage pipe & liquids container.
Specifications: Dimensions 580mm(L) x 400mm(W) x 450mm(H), Toilet Seat Height 420mm
The RV-Pod's fan can be powered by mains electricity, or by connecting it to a 12V solar power source.
See our solar power system below.
The water-less RV-Pod compost toilet is a self-contained dry toilet system designed for use in RVs, Mobile Homes, Boats, Camping, Glamping etc etc.
Requiring no water, a silent fan creates air-flow within the system eliminating odours.
Covering material, such as wood shavings are used as a cover material to minimise visual/olfactory impact if required.
An appealing design and simplicity of use make the RV-Pod a great choice for any location. The human waste can be added to a composter to break down into a hygienically-safe material that can be recycled back to nature without polluting the environment.
Alternatively it can be disposed of at any waste disposal facility.
A convenient privacy screen is incorporated into the design to minimise visual impact of the compost pile.
The RV-Pod can also be supplied with a facility to collect the urine below the unit (below floor level) or via a liquids drain at the back of the unit. See picture of the liquids drain version.
Please email or telephone if you are interested in this free modification.
Available as an optional extra is a moisture trap. It is installed as the last junction before the ventilation pipe goes horizontal and is designed to capture any condensation in the ventilation pipe.
Consists of 45 degree angle, 45 degree Y - junction and push-on cap.
Emptying is simple, remove the push - on cap and your system is evacuated.
This should to be done every now and again to protect the fan from moisture damage. Service interval depends on temperature and you will soon get used to your particular service requirements.
When bought at the same time as the RV-Pod - $40. $60 as a retrofit item.
SF-15 Solar Power Supply - $375
The 15W Solar Kit features one 15W mono-crystalline solar panel and 120Wh LiFePO4 Battery - superior quality components, IP 67 rated against dust and moisture.
Solar Panel: 10 years - 90% efficiency, 25 Years 80% efficiency rated.
Ideal unit to power toilet vent fans 24/7, long term, trouble free.
5 Year guarantee.
Click on pictures below showing the different facets of the Green Loo RV-Pod.
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small.
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
© Copyright Green Loo