Eco - Let
- Certified to Australian & New Zealand Standard 1546.2
- 2 people full-time use / 4 people part-time use - can be increased by adding optional extra compost bins
- A convenient chamber screen is provided, so the inner compost chamber is not visible when the toilet is not in use.
- More systems can be added as required, catering to larger families sizes and depending on the number of bathrooms in situ.
- Reduces waste by over 90%, leaving behind nutrient rich, hygienically safe compost for disposal
- Silent 12V fan and convenient drain system for any excess liquid
- Easily connects to mains power or optional solar pack. See our 'Parts' page for our solar power kit.
- Two batch composting system allows for maximum capacity
- Designed for easy installation using common handyman tools
- Modern soft-closing toilet seat and elegant design to fit any décor
- Urine Separating version available for $1,550.00
The water-less EcoLet compost toilet is a self-contained composting toilet system designed for use where running water is not readily accessible. A silent fan increases air-flow within the system and generates enhanced evaporation capacity. Increased air-flow combined with microbiological activity establishes ideal conditions for efficient break-down of the contents and guarantee completely odour-free operation.
An appealing design and simplicity of use make the Eco Let a great choice for any location. The aerobic decomposition and evaporation functions reduce human waste to a hygienically-safe material that can be recycled back to nature without polluting the environment.
Rated at 2 people full-time use and 4 people part-time use, the EcoLet's capacity can be increased by adding optional composting bins. Each bin increases the capacity of the system by 2 people. When a compost bin fills, just remove the bin and move it outside for further composting and place the next bin inside the unit.
The EcoLet is supplied with two exchangeable composting bins, a small 12 volt fan & transformer. Equipped with a convenient drain tube, the EcoLet drains off any excess liquids not evaporated (or separated in case of the urine separation model) to be dispersed via a gravel filled dispersal trench.
Its proven batch composting system combined with constant air circulation proves an excellent solution to almost any situation. A very appealing design and simplicity of use, makes the EcoLet a great choice!
The Eco Let is easy to install by anyone with basic handyman knowledge in just a couple hours with common handyman tools.
Dimensions: 740mm x 400mm x 635mm.
Love is friendship that has caught fire.
It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving.
It is loyalty through good and bad times.
It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
© Copyright Green Loo